Training. Support. Coaching. Professional Development. All vital for helping your school or district successfully implement your initiative.
But it’s much more than that. Because we’re asking teachers to do things they have never experienced themselves as learners. And when we do, we have an important moral obligation: to support the heck out of teachers!
On Supporting Our Teachers
- The Evolving Face of Professional Development
- Proficiency-based Professional Learning
- Not All at Once (Implement an Initiative in Phases)
- The Need for a Quality, Distributed Professional Development System
- Professional Development for Auburn’s iPad Kindergarten Teachers
- Positive Pressure & Support Part 3: Support